Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, February 8, 2008

1st Day of CNY : 07.02.2008

First Day of CNY is full of activities and the routine is the same every year:-)
1st stop of course go to my parents' house to "bai nian".Reached my parents' house & found Kar Men playing with the Mickey tricycle.
Then went to my aunt's house (my dad's younger sis). We had food, food, food...The kids are busy and Kar Men always curious as to what her daddy has captured.

Kar Men wants to play by her own but she needs "gu jiong's" help sometimes.
They went to our house. The kids love to play my hubby's collection of PC games.
The kids love to "buat kacau kacau" after dinner so we had this photo together.
Chilled out@Coffee Bean after dinner

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacelyn Chew said...

GONG XI FA CHAI!!
Best Wishes To You & Family!

I hereby to inform you that my food blog's url has changed to http://yum-yumcuisinee.blogspot.com
TQ!

February 8, 2008 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow!i do really enjoy your post.The kids look so happy and I believe they must have a lot of fun.

February 9, 2008 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai Dora!!! Wah I love to see those picturessss!!!

February 9, 2008 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Health Freak Mommy said...

Koong Hei Fatt Choy to you & your hubby. May you both fatt tai choy and be blessed with a little Mickey or Minnie mouse!

February 9, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah! really lots of activities!! i feel tired after reading all abt it. were u?

February 10, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home