Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag : 50 Questions

I found out that a new buddy of mine, slavemom tagged me this loooong tag. Luckily this doesn't need me to tag 5o people. Phew!

Now it’s time we get to know one another a bit better and these 50 questions will help!

Just copy the questions and put in your answers and tag some blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know each other. Here I go!

1. Last person you had a deep and meaningful convo with? Sorry, what's convo?
2. Where was the last place you went? Parents' hse for dinner.
3. If you could be with your first love, would you? nope.
5. Who was your first crush???? My lecturer.
6. What was the last thing you highlighted? My to do list.
7. Who is the last baby that you held? Baby piggy (a soft toy).
8. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? nope.
9. Are you ticklish? Nope.
10. Have you ever worn a crown? Tried for wddg shoot but I don't like.
11. Last time you saw fireworks? Saturday@Dong Zen Temple.
12. Who is the last person you hugged? Qian, my niece.
13. Do you have a black dog? Used to have one, named Barry.
14. Do you have a little black dress? Yeah.
15. What are you wearing right now? Pyjamas.
16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mum.
17. Do you like coffee? Yeah definitely.
18. Are you missing someone? Yeap.
19. Reason behind why you last cried? A bit emotional.
20. How much cash do you have on you? Err...about RM150.00.
25. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Don't need even a roll.
26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a regret? 1 Million for sure.
27. What’s on your mind right now? I want more $$$$$.
28. Do you have a deep dark secret? Nope.
29. Do you wish you were with someone right now? Yeah.
30. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I hate teachers. (those who teached me)
31. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? Nope.
32. What was your childhood nickname? Girl Girl. (I'm the only girl in my family)
33. Do you have any strange phobias? Terribly scared of reptiles.
34. Have you ever played naked twister? Nope.
36. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Scary dream.
38. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Nope.
39. Do you crack your knuckles? Nope.
40. What’s one thing that can always be found in your refrigerator? Justea's Lemon Green Tea & Red Tea.
41. What color are your bed sheets? Purple & Yellow.
42. How many kids do you plan on having? I love to have two kids.
43. What did you do today? Working, Eating, Blogging...
44. How would you like to die? I don't like to die ah!!!
45. Have you ever been in love? Yes for sure!
46. When is the last time you went out of the state (province)? Last weekend.
49. Do you judge people? Very rare.
50. Generally, in life, what makes you happy? Successful.

Hey buddies, wanna play this long tag?
> Rose, SweetJasmine & Suh Ching.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger sting said...

oh, you like the justea's lemon green tea too ya? :-)

February 26, 2008 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am not ticklish too.hehe!girl girl :)sweet nickname

February 26, 2008 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

so ur lecturer was ur first crush huh? did u know? hehe

tag to pass it on to you

http://littlepaces.com/?p=973

February 26, 2008 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Rose world said...

Wa lau! What a long tag, I need a week to complete it! hehehe!

Thanks anyway, Dora. I will get down to it asap! ;p

February 26, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Rose world said...

Oops, Dora, forgot one thing! You got tag and award from me, please collect them at my blog! hehehe!

February 26, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger slavemom said...

I'm assuming convo = conversation? Thx for doing this loooong tag, new buddy! ;)

February 26, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Sammi said...

How are you ? Just drop by to say hello and gald to catch up some new in your blog. Your blog seem getting blossom ...congratulate. It has been long time since my last update in blog and happy to find that it is verified to PR2. So strange, I think stop writting is better lah to get for higher range.

February 27, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home