Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wanna Play Online Billiard?

Whenever think of playing pool, it must be associated with pub and beer but now we can play online billiards at home. All I need to do is to download the software provided and register myself as an account user. As a newbie, I'll go for "play money account" first to get familiarized the game before upgrade to the "real money account". When I can play well later, I'll participate in the tournaments and hope to win some cash prizes. I love to try this game because I think online billiard is cool! Do you wanna play too?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger andrewjune said...

i'm not good at this game, never was...LOL...

February 22, 2008 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger  Lee said...

Hi Dora, was at Sue's place noticed your callsign.
As I have a relative same name I thought I'll check it out. Nope, wrong number.
But, WOW! I love your blog header! Fantastic...see that fabulous window opening to the sea.
And you and hubby look real cool too.
Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we marry.
You have a nice day, best regards, UL.

February 24, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home