Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nice Matters Award

I have seen just too many of my buddies already having themselves this lovely Nice Matters Award. Finally, I was given this award too by a great cook and I discovered that her son is actually a potential chef! Interesting?!...You may want to check it out at her blog
And does this mean My Blog = Nice Matters?...hehehe...No matter what it is, Thanks for the award, I love it!

Ok, I'm giving this to some of my buddies:-)
> Siew Ting, Wen, FL Sam & HC Foo

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dora, thanks for dropping by.Would you exchange link with me?

Have a nice day

February 20, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger sting said...

thx dora :-)

February 20, 2008 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger FL Sam said...

Thanks Dora for the Nice Award. :)

February 21, 2008 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on your award!:)

February 21, 2008 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

Dora, I got one ah??? thks la, and congrats of getting urs too!

February 21, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home