Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, February 15, 2008

I Got Mine Too... Hooray!

I was blog hopping yesterday morning & I found out that 2 of my buddies-> Wen & Constance have received the gift pack from Campbell for participating the adDress Your Heart Campaign earlier. I was whispering that "I still haven't got mine yet!" In the afternoon my mum called me, she told me there's one parcel from US for me. I think it must be the one I'm waiting for. When we went to parents' house for dinner yesterday, I saw this on the sofa:-)
Yeah, I have got mine too! Thank you very much to the wonderful Elina for establishing BDMM and offering the members some fabulous opportunities!
The T-shirt is nice and the Tote Bag with glittering beads to form a Campbell Soup tin is even gorgeous! And how nice to get it on Valentine's Day! Hooray....!

--->If u want to join BDMM,it's not too late 'coz it's now open for new members!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

congrats...nice t-shirt...i love campbell soup.......

February 15, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger bokjae said...

Waah! congrats! I miss this one leh!

February 15, 2008 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger sting said...

hehe.. congrats :-)

February 16, 2008 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wah!nice gifts.congrats man!:)

February 16, 2008 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

congrats wor!!

February 16, 2008 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

dear sweet dora...i've got another belated valentine's pressie for u..pls claim it..ok?

February 16, 2008 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Hey Thx everyone! Yeah I love the tote bag coz it's unique & cute. And thx Sweet Jasmine for the award, I'll claim it soon!

February 16, 2008 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i got mine also..so happy.. congrats to you too. i love the bag.. its so beautiful!

February 17, 2008 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Constance Chan said...

In case you're wondering, caramelcorn is my other blog

February 17, 2008 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger peimun said...

congrats....

February 19, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger hcfoo said...

Congratulations! Bloggers are good in winning things, aren't they?;)

February 19, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home