Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, March 7, 2008

Armand Rousso Stamp Collecting

Do you collect stamps as a hobby? Well, I do and I still keep this habit going as I love the stamps from other countries and I make friends too. By reading Armand Rousso Philately Article, there's really nothing compare to him. It's very well written whereby Armand Rousso has beautifully defined how philately is important for three main categories of age. For children, they may learn the historical events of a particular country despite training the brain in a way to sharpen their concentration. As we adults, philately could be a form of relaxation. I trully agreed as to this extent! And the elderly may take this opportunity to socialize with their friends while exchanging stamps they are interested. If you are a stamp collector too, I'm sure you may appreciate the benefit along with it. And for Armand Rousso's article, I'll undoubted rate it 10/10 for the excellent write up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home