Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, March 10, 2008

My New Collection

Sure you must have received many different kind of gifts on your wedding and I was not exceptional. Among the lovely presents which were mostly electronic gadgets that I got from my close friends, the one that I love or rather I appreciate the most is a set of gold coins. It's nicely put inside a classic wooden box. My "crush" upon it is not due to its price value as I really don't have any idea how much it's worth but rather its value for collection or remembrance purpose.

I do collect foreign notes and coins despite other collectibles. I have decided to make those rare coins add into my collection too. I may choose one set when the special day comes to mark our 2nd anniversary of wedding. Too bad, how come I never think of it last year or we can start collect it from the very beginning of our 1st anniversary!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Constance Chan said...

nice. i was a coin collector myself. old coins.

March 10, 2008 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

the rare coins is now very precious

March 10, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger andrewjune said...

well i thk it's not to late to start collecting from this yr onwards!
so start up a new collection ok :-)

March 11, 2008 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my dad also collects coins too.It's a precious!

March 11, 2008 at 2:48 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Hi buddies,

Seem like many of u have coins collection too huh! Great!

March 11, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home