Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Today Is Too (Two) Important Dayz...

The day has finally came, 08th March 2008: Election Day.This morning hubby and I had completed our task as a responsible citizen to our country after breakfast, we had voted for our favourite candidates respectively. I didn't tell hubby that who am I gonna vote for but only discuss about it when we came out from the election hall. It seems that we opted for different candidates but it doesn't matter as this is thoroughly a personal preference kind of thing as long as we didn't waste our very right to vote!

I nearly forget and luckily a new buddy, Madelaine passed me the tag and it reminds me. Thanks buddy! This date, 08th March 2008 is the International Women's Day recognised worldwide although it doesn't celebrate like Mother's Day or Father's Day because there are still many of us do not aware there's such a day in the first place! I would like to proclaim that I'm totally proud to be a woman myself and our contribution towards the country, career and family is invaluable. There won't be the existence of a genius born like Einstein, Bill Gates or Stephen Hawking if there's without a woman! I'm not Feminist but I'm more to the idea of Utilitarianism and Liberal. However, I respect the women for their charisma in striking their every right for the equal footing.

Here a tag from my new buddy above, please pass this on my buddies:-
AndrewJune, Sweetiepie, Trinity, Constance & Kikey. Thank you!

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Happy women's day to you too, Dora and I'm just back from voting too (from Johor).

March 8, 2008 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are so sweet!That's what I like about you!:)happy women's day to you too!

March 9, 2008 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger The Seasonal One said...

Glad you managed to vote. Unfortunately, in Bangkok we couldn't do it :-(

March 10, 2008 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger slavemom said...

This election has brought abt a big change huh. Happy Women's Day to u too!

March 10, 2008 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger andrewjune said...

Happy Women's Day to you too :-)
will do up the tag soon!

March 10, 2008 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger sting said...

happy women's day too :-)

March 10, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home