Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Start To Work Out

Having read a news last week on a favourite Hollywood actor of mine, Patrick Swayze has diagnosed with pancreatic cancer & the reports claiming that he just has weeks to live, it's a real shocking news to me and hubby! You know him right? The macho actor starring in Dirty Dancing and Ghost...And I love his role in Roadhouse too as a bouncer. It's such unlucky him with this deadly disease but after a further read on this disease since I don't know what is that and curious as for its cause. I learnt that both obesity and smoking are two main contributors to this disease. So, I guess people you must not disagree that most of the diseases are duly caused by human themselves?!

I bet many of you, especially the mummies here would answer me a big "No" to my following question:-
Do You Exercise? Well, I think you suppose to start to get your body a work out to maintain a healthy life. If you're not sure what to start-off, you may refer to the pic chart below:-As for myself, I used to do a lot of outdoor activities like swimming and jogging but my hubby, the lazy bum is too lazy to accompany me. ( for security reason) Now I'm more to the "moderate" type-> gym and floor exercising at home. Mind you women, taking care of kids and shopping do not count ok?...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My fil also got pancrease cancer too after the successful surgery it spread to his liver.I think besides exercise we should detox our body once awhile.If a person go to poo once a week it's easy to diagnose pancreatic.Before i love going to gym but now i don't go out.:)

March 13, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger sting said...

haha.. sometimes I feel that chasing after my baby is an exercise! :-)

March 14, 2008 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Rose world said...

Gosh! He is one of my favourite actor too! I cant believe he got cancer and few weeks life! Very sad! If he is someone that not well known, no one would bother, dont you think so!

Yes, we must take care of our health. Cancer is becoming a part of our life now, with nearly everyone around us are diagnosed with cancers in one or other way! Exercises, supplements, rest and food diet are important!!

March 14, 2008 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger agnes said...

yea.. I do believe that exercise is very important esp. for woman? hahaha.. coz it keeps us YOUNG too!!! :)

March 14, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger slavemom said...

Must hv self-discipline if wanna do exercise on our own at home. Sometimes not motivated n boring. I oso prefer outdoor activities but it's too much trouble for a SAHM.

March 14, 2008 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Constance Chan said...

i sent my car to the workshop and walked back 1.5 km home.. i thought that was very therapeutic.. and i walked there later on to collect it..

tat means i walked for 3km liao...hehehe

March 14, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger andrewjune said...

i used to go to hiking and aerobics with my buddy...with a new baby around, i can only go to gym at least 3 times a week!

March 16, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home