Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, March 17, 2008

Wedding Flowers

Looking back to my wedding day previously, I was the one who prepared all the necessary and get in touch with the contacts for restaurant booking, photo shooting and invitation cards among others with a little help of my hubby of course. We purposely didn't hire a wedding planner for that because of the high costs charged as the main reason besides that I thought by doing it all ourselves would be more meaningful as we knew exactly what we wanted. And I spent quite some time on flower arrangement too. I didn't manage to find a wholesale calla lilies that would be what I love for the freshness and cheaper price because it's delivered directly from the flower farm. Calla lilies are the beautiful flowers for wedding but mine were roses instead.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chinneeq said...

Dora, the exact white calla lily bouquet on the left is what i actually had for my wedding :p

Found the pic online and had them do it exactly for me :p

March 17, 2008 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Me too. I have Calla Lily for my registration day too. I wish to have it for my wedding day as well. :)

March 21, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home