Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Love To Spend

Don't tell me you don't like to spend money! Well, maybe you don't for whatever reasons. Frankly speaking, I did spend quite an amount on the stuffs that I love in every end of the month after Pay Day. There's just a lot of things I want in my mind like Fujitsu Lifebook, Tommy Girl perfume, Burberry's handbag and many more. I need to control myself on spending but this is somehow irresistible when the "urge" is driving me crazy! I'm not alone most probably as I saw some women bought dresses at MNG boutique more vigorous than me especially during sales carnival.Sometimes when I check back all those bills for the month, I was indeed in a great shock too as for the amount I have spent. I won't stop buying things but I'll go for this credit card care service to look for a card which is most suitable according to my needs, spending and most importantly, my affordability of course. This could be better in managing my expenses in a more organized fashion. I trully understand why many girls always dreaming that " why I'm not Paris Hilton?..." I know the answer exactly!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger andrewjune said...

emmm, i LOVE shopping...esp for clothes! i love fashion and wished i was Paris Hilton (minus her attitude and her infamous behaviours! LOL)
but however lately i spent mostly now for my girl girl!

March 16, 2008 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love shopping too.who doesn't like shopping right.If i were paris,I won't have to worry about anything.She got it all.:)

March 17, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi there. i've got a music tag for you. http://caramelcorn.blogspot.com/2008/03/whats-on-your-shuffled-music-list.html

March 17, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home