Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Buddy's House Warming Party

Oh that was fun visiting my buddy, Jo-N's new house warming party and congrats again! She has invited us earlier actually. The new house is actually referring to her new domain in case you think it's a real house that we live in! She's so kind in giving away her guests with party packs in form of awards. Here are what I have collected from her:-

My "Magical Golden Blogger" Award


1st Door Gift at dineandtravel



2nd Door Gift at childrenloveplay

THANKS Jo-N!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

JoN rocks!! Doesn't she? :-)

March 26, 2008 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Thank you Dora for celebrating with me and that bear is so cute. Thank you again.

March 27, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home