Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, April 17, 2008

About Writing

My love for writing has started tremendously after some of my write up has been published at the student essays column in the newspaper during my school days. Some people will just jump up if you ask them to write or read a few hundred words. For me, I'm very comfortable even with few thousands words in any dissertation topic. But never challenge me with figures, I'll cry out loud! I never keen on figures ok?! During the time in campus, I was never ever late in submitting my assignments and thesis. I'm wondering how's the doctoral dissertation look like. There must be a bulky one I guess. Bear in mind, you can seek for help if you think you need something done in a professional manner because there's dissertation online for your ease of reference.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home