Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, April 4, 2008

Hey, What's Your Problem?...

I had lunch with this new girl but my lunch time was rather a disastrous! That wasn't so serious but I would say it was an uncomfortable one. She is known to most of us as insensitive and not matured at her age or what we normally said "tengah-masak" or "sam pat". (what make you take her, my dear HR?...)

Back to the lunch. We had some casual chats for topics on job, friends and personal life. Actually I didn't like to eat with her alone but the situation forced us both together in a table. For starter, (not the lunch) but her topic touched on wages. My God, I can't believe my ears! She asked "how long you have been worked here and how much is your salary?" Of course for the salary part I didn't tell her the exact figure. I'm whispering "where got such people asking such questions..." The worse one came at the end. I never ever expect this, Gosh..... She mumbling to me "Don't know how's the guys look for their partners one, you (referring to me) are quite boyish can get married but me (referring to herself) is much feminine than you yet to have a boy friend..." I didn't know how to react, angry or funny...She is really sucks!

I told my other colleagues, they laughed 'til tears down and same goes to my hubby! I swear NO MORE LUNCH WITH THIS SUCKS!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Haha Dora, she is really sam-pat.

April 5, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger slavemom said...

LOL Some ppl r just plain straight-fwd (or innocent.. or ignorant). They'll hv a lot to learn in this society that we live in. Esp now when they've joined the working world. Good luck to her!

April 7, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home