Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Waterhorse

Anyone watched The Waterhorse: Legend of The Deep? The story is based in Scotland and I found the starting part is somehow similar to the drama series Surface. I think many of you have read this myth and myself read it in National Geographic. I believe its existence in the past as the one being spotted in Lochness Lake. Do you believe too?

This is a kid movie and nothing is so great about overall but the most impressive one is the baby Waterhorse, it looks so real. The skin, the movement, the expressions, almost everything very lively just like a real creature. But when it all grown up, I found it too obvious a product of the computer graphic. But I'm pity for the shot where the bulldog eaten by Waterhorse!

This is baby Crusoe, adorable?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ratu Syura said...

Thanks for telling that the bulldog was eaten.. what a spoiler.. :S

April 10, 2008 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Kikey Loo said...

i had watched. for me is quite OK.. have some funny parts.

April 10, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Rose world said...

Hi Dora! Yes I watch the DVD! Baby crusoe indeed very adorable. I like the part when the dog chase it around the house......

April 11, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home