Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some Sports Update

Just a quick note that finally Massa (Ferrari) has got himself the very first 10 points at the 3rd stop in Bahrain last Sunday. I hope there are more 10 points to come for him. I believe he can do it better so long he can control his powerful red car and makes lesser careless mistakes along the race! But I'm sort of disappointed on the other hand as for tennis, the recent Sonny Ericsson's Open in Miami, I didn't expect Rafa will be beaten by Daveydenko and with straight sets too?! Rafa, u gotta bulk up or you may as well join FedEx to backpack! Hope to see you improve in the next tournament!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose world said...

Hi Dora, I am a bit worry about Roger Federer as he encounter some poor performance. Now with French Opens and Wimbledon around the corner, he better polish his shots. That goes to Rafa too! :)

April 11, 2008 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

hi, need your opinion in my latest post..

April 12, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home