Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Regarding Bloggership...Friendship

Actually I wanted to write about this days ago but I was quite busy so I delay it until today. Smell the aroma of coffee first and let's start. I'm pretty sure that many of you here know that I'll call you buddy after we know each other for some time right? I have a buddy here let me down, that was the most unexplainable and weird I've encountered so far in blogging. I get to know her for quite long time ago. What I'm usually doing or rather my routine in blogging will be updating my blog and hopping for my buddies' places, leave some messages or sometimes just read without any comments (either I was busy or I really have none to comment for whatever reasons) or do not get to your places for some time on my very busy days. That's what everyone or at least most of you doing right?

For those whom I think are closer to me, I'll hop to their places more frequent like everyday because I think their posts attracted my attention to keep track of the update. I thought most buddies would just love to have such kind of response from their readers. And to my surprise she left a message in my chat box one day basically saying that she doesn't like the way I'm doing all these while and claimed that I didn't even say hi to her. I was shock and I take the opportunity here to address a bit, please don't complain to others before you think twice or even more. She very seldom visit my place (but she did in the past), comments and not to mention the tags for her. I even support her new blog when she got her own domain. But I think I was so stupid in doing all these and end up she sending me such a message in return! At first, I thought she just make fun with me with a rather heavy tone. But she is serious because I hopped to her blog days ago and I found out she has removed my blog link in her blogroll (I guess I saw it correct). I was laughing uncontrollable man...........nevermind, as I said this is unexplainable so I have deleted her and I guess this is the full stop to our so-called friendship! That's fine.

To other buddies, I enjoyed, appreciated and hope to treasure further our friendship all the while! Ok?!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Wen said...

i read blogs and leave comments oni when i find that there is a comment to write. if sometimes i got no comment i wont leave lor. dora, let it be. if she wanna say such, forget abt the friendship with her..

May 17, 2008 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Mommy Lose Weight said...

Hi Dora, friends we can have many, but only few can the friendship last. maybe both of u not fated.

dont worry ... u will find true friendship in other bloggers :)

take care!

May 17, 2008 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

It's sad when friendship goes astray, but it does happen sometimes. Cheer up, you still have a lot of blogging friends out there. :o)

May 18, 2008 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger jepunlauee said...

Well,this friend of yours, sure have a strange charater,but never mind..you still have us...supporting you ..Dora...hehe..

May 18, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home