Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Upgrade My Watch Collection

A good and quality timepiece is always the greatest gift if you're looking for one to someone special in your heart like your parents or soulmate. On the other hand, some have the high value in it for its super nice craftmanship. That's why the hobbyist will choose those high quality for their collection. I do have my little corner in placing the watches I collected since I started to wear one. My collection consists of analogue and digital watches which all from the middle range. Of course I'll love to add on some luxury one if I'm affordable. The first one I may look for is none other than jaquet droz watch because I'm so tempted by its elegance. Yes, I love it at first sight!

It's borrowed from the name of its founder, Pierre Jacquet Droz (1721-1790). He was well known for his excellent works in creating not only limited to watches but also clocks and automatons. There are different ranges which displaying each of its uniqueness. The one that caught my eyes is La Fleur de Lotus. You can see how beautiful the dials and jewelery are neatly tailored. There's a special series of 8 models with 8 limited edition each which were inspired by the botanical motifs of Art Nouveau. The extended collection of Hommage Paris 1785 is equally charming as well. Wearing this watch is actually wearing a piece of jewelry at the same time because of the perfect combination of its black diamonds, pink or blue sapphires, amethysts ans tsavorites. You tell me which woman on the earth will resist this?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I never wear a watch since I had kids. My hands are always in the water cleaning up after them now. LOL

May 14, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home