Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Do You Get Enough Sleep?...

I think this test is very accurate in judging me as sometimes don't get enough sleep, and I'll be very very sleepy in the afternoon at office. You know, when there's sometimes very quiet I mean not an active operation in the office, I may fall asleep anytime. During such situation, I need some caffeine although I try to reduce the intake of it! If you're sleepy but you can't sleep for any particular reason, what do you do in order to keep yourself awake?...



You Sometimes Don't Get Enough Sleep



You're often more tired than you'd like, and you're probably not getting enough quality sleep.

Sleeping a little more could make you a lot more energetic and happy.

Try having a bedtime, keep your bedroom cool, and only eat fruit before bed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I knew the answer to this one already, but I figured I try it for the fun of it.
Here's what mine said -
You definitely don't get enough sleep, and it's turning you into a mental zombie!
You need to get more sleep, starting tonight if possible.
Avoid caffeine, keep a regular bedtime, don't watch TV before bed, and sleep in complete darkness

May 29, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger amei79 said...

drink cold water or sourness drink...or just walk around to exercise our bodies...sometime can help to make us awake.

May 29, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home