Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weird Weather

The weather in our country is always unpredictable. It can be terribly hot the whole day for many days consecutively. If that's the case, I can be very moody because I hate hot. I can bear with the cold but no no no for hot! I hate when get out from the bed and come out from the room, there's a wide sunshine greeting me straight from the balcony. Sweating in the early morning will just spoil my mood towards the day. That's the reason I have to stock up my favourite drinks in the fridge so that to drink it at night is refreshing. You can see my favourite drinks are Pokka Green Tea, Lipton Iced Lemon Green Tea and Red Tea. And the two red bottle are containing herb tea that my mum made for us. I like drinking a lot and some delicious soup too...When I bought this back from Jusco, the weather these few days changed to be cooler in the evening and some shower rain at night. So, the drinks still keep in the fridge now for time being. What do you like to drink in the hot day, can share with me?...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I like drinking Tim Horton's Iced Caps on hot days.

May 28, 2008 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

wow, so many cool drinks in ur fridge.i do hate the weather lately.now, i usually wear t-shirt coz too hotlah

May 28, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Kikey Loo said...

i dun like hot too...

May 28, 2008 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Leena said...

oh, pokka green tea is my fav too.

May 28, 2008 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Tammy
~ Is it something like iced lemon tea?

Hazel
~ Yeah, I wear singlet with short pants at home.

Kikey
~ Hot will disturb my thinking too...

Shern's Mom
~ It tastes good & not sweet right?...

May 28, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger jepunlauee said...

I also hate HOT weather,as I always get headache..I always keep a container of cold oolong tea in the fridge..really helps to cool the body down...and also can wash out all the body oils too..not bad,ya??? (^.~)

May 28, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home