Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dora Merchandise




Yeah!...You see what have I bought just now?...It's a Dora file case. I just couldn't resist myself to grab it into my cart once I saw it on the shelf at the stationary section. Of course not forgetting to buy one in Strawberry Short Cake for my elder niece and another Dora (same as this) for my youngest niece. When I was small girl, my brother brought me to shopping complex, I asked him to go shopping himself and I said I wanted to see stationary alone. I love to see the cartoon wrapping papers, scented erasers, colour pencils, pencil cases many many more...and of course bought some with my pocket money. I didn't use most of it and I still keep it nicely now. I love to collect those cutie little stuffs and I started to buy Dora The Explorer merchandise now. I'll use this file case to put my sketch book for writing paid post, my pens, calculator and some highlighter pens.




Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Choc Mint Girl said...

So cute! When I was a kid, I love buying stationeries, too. I guess it's because of the same name that makes you so attached with 'Dora' hehehe...

May 25, 2008 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

My niece is obsessed with Dora.

May 26, 2008 at 3:33 AM  
Blogger Rozella said...

Hehehe So cute! My nephew loves Diego.

May 26, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger sting said...

hehe.. very ngam for you... your name is also dora and you also loves adventures :-)

May 26, 2008 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

My son LOVES dora LOL ~ I'm not sure if that's a good thing since he is a boy ~ Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for stopping by my blog - I hope you enjoyed your look around.

May 27, 2008 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

My son likes to watch Dora and Diego too...hehe..

May 28, 2008 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Choc Mint Girl
~ err...perhaps...

Tammy
~ Gimme 5!

Rozella
~ Diego is cute too.

Siew Ting
~ Yeah, perfect match!

Amanda
~ I don't think it'll harm coz Dora teaches a lot of thing, hehehe...Thx for dropping-by too!

Sue
~ Yeah this cartoon is a hit among the kids now.

May 28, 2008 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Redsponge said...

I used to do that to...i mean shop alone inside a stationery shop. I usually will go for the stationary with mickey mouse cartoon...LOL

May 29, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

hahaha.. my children love dora the explorer too! we have Dora bed sheets!

May 29, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home