Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Today is a very special day to all the mummies. How are you going to celebrate this special occasion with your mum? Bear in mind, please don't ask your mum to cook for you today. She should have a total relax holiday on this Sunday. The above pix really reminds me of the time when I was going to primary school, mum will prepared breakfast for me in the morning and waited the school bus together with me to fetch me to school. I'll put up how am I going to celebrate Mother's Day on my other blog later. Check it out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Though it's a little late, here's wishing you and your mom a happy mother's day :D

May 12, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger La delirante said...

My sister sent me a picture of the Mother's Day celebration with my mum...I wish I had been there :(

May 12, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home