Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Do You Love Flowers?

Most of the time, people will only "associate" fresh flowers with wedding day. Some even willing to spend a lot of money to fire a florist for flower arrangement in their reception. Despite wedding day, fresh flowers are very good in decorating a specific space too. Try to imagine, a pot of fresh red roses in living hall or dining area can make a little change to our house. I'm thinking to put some flower petals in the bathtub. I love the nice and sweet smell when deep myself into the bathtub.

Last weekend, hubby and I went out to dine at a very cosy restaurant. We enjoyed the comfortable ambience there more than the food served. I supposed they ordered directly from the wholesale calla lilies if they want the flowers fresh with reasonable price. They placed the calla lilies at some corners just make us feel at home!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger La delirante said...

Hi :) Thanks a lot for your visit :) Your blog is very nice and your pictures are great!!

I love flowers :) I am always giving hubby hints so that he can buy me flowers from time to time but he fails to get the hints :) I like to buy fresh flowers when I can to decorate the house.

Keep in touch :)

May 6, 2008 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Thx La Delirante! Nice seeing u again. Yeah keep in touch.

May 6, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home