Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, May 12, 2008

Steamboat Again

That was another round of the steamboat dinner at the same restaurant with my family after everyone agreed that the food taste good. Ok this pix is actually taken by my niece, it's not bad! I let her have the digit cam with her and told her to snap whatever she likes because I'm busy at eating! I was so hungry that night and actually all the adults are hungry except the kids "playing" with the food. We all suddenly very addicted to steamboat, so my bro asking us to try the one quite famous one in Bandar Puteri, name something in Shabu Shabu...I think most of you know but me, hehehe...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Byler B said...

You've been tagged. Check it out at www.whatnextbb.blogspot.com

May 12, 2008 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

That looks really good! You're making me hungry now. hehehe

May 13, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home