Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Giant Track

It was a beautiful Sunday hubby and I went shopping in a complex. There were toys promotions and book fair everywhere in conjunction with the school holiday.

Hubby, my big kid was very excited to see all his favourite toys as if a kid jumping to the wonderland. Honestly, I was happy and excited too! hehehe...

We both surprised when looking at this giant track of Thomas & Friends. If my nephew was going with us, he must be shouting for happiness! Well, I love it too but I know it must be at least cost a few thousand ringgit because the basic one is around RM120.00.

I'm thinking to collect those miniature Sylvanian Families set. Those are very adorable. I'm controlling myself from buying now as I want to tidy my small room first and hubby said we can put all the toys we collected in the room. Yeah!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

Wowwww... what a great track!

and I love sylvanian families set too!! Your big kid loves and collects toys too? he is so nice and cute hahaha...

June 11, 2008 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

haha
so i see you r into miniatures too!

i also love the sylvanian families...sooooo cute! but its expensive ler :P

June 11, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home