Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Happy!

Since I have told my readers about how happy I was yesterday in my other blog, I feel like sharing it with my readers here as well. Firstly, I received an email from SocialSpark informing that I has been awarded with bonus of USD25.00 for my post written to a particular advertiser. I was so excited because I never thought that I will be given such award when I was given the offer in the first place. Minutes later, I got another two emails informing me about the bonus from two different advertisers. Wow, it's amazing! I'll produce more quality works in the future!

1. My bonus USD25.00 from DepositNow

2. My bonus USD40.00 from Small Orange Software

3. My bonus USD50.00 from Hensley Mfg

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Juliana said...

I have, share love award for you.

June 12, 2008 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

Good for you, congratulations!

June 12, 2008 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Rozella said...

Congrats Dora!! :) That's a lot of money! Hehehe

June 12, 2008 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

Congrat Dora!....you deserve it though...keep up the good work and next time treat me teh tarik when I meet up with you...

June 12, 2008 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger moms tales said...

hey!! Congrats!! Now, care to share some of the wealth *wink wink** LOL

June 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations!!! you did your best and you deserve it :P

June 13, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Deana E said...

congrats Dora..ya that is a lot of money.well done!i have problem submiting my post, the advertiser can't click at my post title (url) so some of my post are rejected. do u have any idea why or have u encounter any problem like this before?

June 13, 2008 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

"Thank you everyone for congratulating me and leaving such nice words here!"

And to Deana
~ I have never encountered such problem before but I think you better submit a ticket to the Customer Love to address it clearly, I'm sure they'll settle it for you 'coz I have some other technical trouble too at the early stage but they nice enough to solve for me. Hope it helps.

June 13, 2008 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Deana E said...

thanks dora

June 13, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Wen said...

congrats for so many bonuses!

June 16, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home