Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oh Friends...

I'm very glad that I make many friends through my blogs and some of you real good in following my updates here quite frequent. I appreciate that! Yeah, we do enjoy while friends reading our posts and comments mutually right? So do I. Besides writing paid posts, I love reading others' update and comment accordingly.

For those I knew long time ago and didn't come back visit me long time as well, sorry I'll just delete your link(s) here (You can do it to me too, I don't mind) because I just want those who really treasure the friendship to stay in my blog. That's not too much right?...


Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Themuxicbox said...

Oh~ seems like you deleted my link too. *sad*

June 15, 2008 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Really, we do get some friends through blogging, don't we? I'm glad that I started blogging too but will go a little slower than before be it posting or blog hopping. Priorities need to be reset.

June 15, 2008 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I've done the same too before. I totally understand where you are coming from. Links should be for friends.

June 16, 2008 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger moms tales said...

I truly understand and totally your choice. You are even kind enough to inform them first. Come to think of it, I should start doing some "links house-keeping" too...

June 16, 2008 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Rozella said...

I love blogging because I've met so many cool people :)

June 16, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Kikey Loo said...

wah.. u make announcement... :)

June 16, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Juliana said...

am i still on ur list, dora :D

June 17, 2008 at 3:58 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hehe..I do the same as well..

June 17, 2008 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

*check my link here...*
am I regarded as your friend?

Phew.. I am still here..

hehehehaha

June 17, 2008 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Tingting Rimart said...

Nice blog.

June 17, 2008 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

Hi Dora, hope we are still friends and I have an award for you. Please claim it over my place.

June 17, 2008 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

hi, it's great we can meet through blogging.keep in touch ya

June 18, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home