Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh Man, They Don't Want Business...

When I found out that the battery of my watch is flat, I quickly go to get a new battery at one watch shop because my routine will be running haywire if I don't have a watch telling me the time correctly. I was then shopping in 1U so there are some watch shops there but of course I didn't go into the one selling luxury time pieces since I'm just buying a battery for my old Guess watch. Then I bumped into PK Time (saw the name, it's a real "PK" shop. Ask a Chinese if you don't understand what does it mean). I talked to the woman for what I want, she gesturing to me with a "rude and damn look" as if I was very disturbing her! So fine and I went off without bothering such a bastard (sorry for being rude!)

Then went into City Chain, ok the lady asked me to wait because she was attending a customer. So I waited. When I saw one of her colleagues was free, I told him what I want. Alright, the super genius is acting up here! "Miss, your watch seems having another problem but not because of the battery." Wow, so smart just with a glance of my watch huh! I ignored what he said and I insisted on wanting to replace the old battery. He said they don't have stock. Then I approached to the lady just now. She checked for me and changed for me. I asked her why the guy simply said no stock and so on. Guess what another genius replied? " He has the right to tell customer that we don't have stock when they doubted for it..."

Hello, are you ok? If you don't dare to sell battery then put up a notice there and make sure big enough for the patronage, you have every right to do it! So this is the poor attitude of MALAYSIAN today, how to improve?...No hope!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Borneo Falcon said...

Maybe selling watch battery don't bring a lot of revenue to the shop. I just change one battery for my Tag heuer watch. Just cost RM7. But I didn't encounter so much problem as you. They do sound rude. Maybe can boycott them in future.

June 13, 2008 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

change battery only costs a few ringgit mah

seriously i really doubt the work of the local watch shops...cos few times i sent it in thinking the battery's flat and they try to convince me that replacing a battery wont work..they need to service it for RM30

but few mths after that...it went flat again =_=
mebe they just replaced my battery for rm30? who knows rite? sigh

June 13, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home