Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Child At Heart

My elder niece told me that her dad brought her and her family to the nearby fun fair and she asked me whether or not I knew there's such a fun fair. My routine to and flo to home usually does not passing that particular place so I was not aware of the fun fair. She even told me that she met with my little nephew with my big brother & sis in-law. Oh I refreshed my mind thinking those days when I was little, my parents brought me to fun fair too playing ferris wheel, carousel and others. That was so much fun when I won some candies and chocolates in the games. You know what? My hubby said we are going there to enjoy tonight! See my update later to catch up with what we have done there ok, see ya!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I LOVE THE FAIR! Have fun!

July 2, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home