Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Busy Again...

Opps...sorry I'm slow in updating and didn't hop to most of your blogs these days. As the tittle suggests, I'm busy in catching up with the tennis matches in Wimbledon Open. When happy to see Rafa playing well today. He really made me scare because he fell down and medical treatment was needed in the beginning of 1st set. I was worry that it affect his performance but to the contrary, his injury in the foot didn't stop him winning the game. He won in straight set against Mikhail Youzhny. Rafa seems improved a lot on grass and hope he can safely sail into semi-final and final! We'll see...

So I hope you guys will understand my excitement on the on-going matches. Sure I'll get back to normal when the Grand Slam is over this weekend. See you!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm not into tennis, but I hope your favorite wins!

July 1, 2008 at 4:41 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

Dora, I'm also soooo busy these dayssss... *doh* I slept at 2 am last night to finish that chup result.. hehehe... hey, you still on the list! :-) Hope you got some more this month ok? Want to make a special postage for you someday... may be this month? *wink*

Hope your favorite wins the tournament!

July 1, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home