Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rafa Won Rogers Cup

I was happy when checking the result through Yahoo sport about Rafa has defeated Kiefer in the final yesterday morning. Although I knew the result, I watched the match where Astro showing repeat yesterday night. Playing with Kiefer is much easier than playing with Murray in Semi-final. Rafa won 6-3, 6-2 in a rather relax mood. Rafa is really shining in 2008 whereby he has overcome the obstacle in other surface of court, he is not only the king of clay! I think his greatest & happiest moment is to win against FedEx on grasscourt (which is FedEd most confidence & powerful venue) in Wimbledon last month. And now the gap of the ATP ranking is a mere 300 points (FedEx:6605 , Rafa:6305) which means the road for Rafa being crowned No.1 is very near indeed. I hope there are more success ahead for Rafa!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Borneo Falcon said...

You think Rafa will dethrone Roger at the end of the year?

July 29, 2008 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm glad your favorite won! :o)

July 30, 2008 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

:-) I am happy for you dora..:-)

I share the short clip of the drama...wanna see and chup now? *wink*

July 31, 2008 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Constance Chan said...

i think this year Fed will be really down.. he showed more stress liao.. sigh.. but Rafa is really the best man this year! And he is the new gorgeous one..hahahaha

August 3, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home