Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, October 13, 2008

I keep That In Mind

When I was a little kid, I used to go Sunday School, a church school nearby my parents' house. My parents were working, my brothers were schooling and I had not reached to the age to enter kindergarten. So my mom wanted me to Find out more and learn more on life values to get me prepared as a good kid before going to a formal school later.

I enjoyed a lot being with my friends there learning bible stories, singing, coloring and doing craft works in the playgroup. But there was one day I was unhappy because I couldn't complete the dough craft as it was too difficult for me. Before I Find out more on how exactly the dough craft is done, I started to sob while staring my other friends who managed to do it nicely. My group teacher, Ms. Carol came to me and explained to me that I should have always appreciated the value she taught us in [Psalm 23: The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in right paths for his name's sake.Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff - they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long.]

This is one of the famous bible verses I keep in mind everyday whereby I'll become tough whenever I'm facing difficult situation in both personal lifestyle and job. God will only help those who believe himself/herself and takes effort to tackle the difficulty. I guess the first annual Theatre Church Conference to be held in Silver Spring, MD, October22-23, 2008 organized by CineMeetings and Events is a very thoughtful event we shouldn't miss! It gets together many respected thought leaders, pastors and church leaders in discussion of the future of theatre worship. Please Find out more and make a date with them. See you there!
Post?slot_id=22785&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I remember going to Sunday school as a child. I taught Sunday school and now I teach confirmation class.

October 14, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger sting said...

I too did attend Sunday schools when I was a kid :-)

October 14, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home