Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Niece Is A Big Girl

Oh my niece is really big and heavy girl by now. When she plays with me, she has forgotten that she is grown up. She doesn't know that when she hit me, she can really make me painful. And when her whole body leaning on me, I can feel that she is having about half of my weight although she's only 5year-old. Anyway, she isn't a fatty girl but strong and tall compare to the kids at her age. She's so cute that she loves to kiss her baby brother when her baby brother staring at her. I'm wondering will she be a good friend with me when she really grown up later?...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rozella said...

I'm sure she will still be close to you. :) I don't think you have to worry about that.

September 13, 2008 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm sure you guys will be great friends! I have a few nieces that are only a few years younger then me and I consider them like my sisters.

September 14, 2008 at 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home