Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Where Have Nice Food Gone?...

Oh yeah, it's been a while I didn't update this blog! Nothing, it's just a bit of laziness bugging me somehow. I found myself and hubby always go to the same old place for breakfast during the weekend and that's quite boring. We are not looking for some special food but those typical Chinese food like prawn noodle, curry noodle, wanton noodle, asam laksa etc. It's hardly find and if we found it, it's not nice, not delicious. It doesn't have the feel of aroma! In short, it's difficult to have a nice bowl of these kind of food now!


Is it due to the very fact that Chinese tend not to "inherit" the secret recipe to the next generation? Tell you, those selling in the cafe places are bad and they sell it very expensive. I know I should go to hawker stalls for a delicious one but I just couldn't find one satisfying my taste. The asam laksa selling at Kluang Station is really bad (tasteless) and you know the price is RM8.90!!!

Can anyone tell me where can you get a nice bowl of prawn mee? I haven't eat that for many years and I'm craving for it very much now...

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Borneo Falcon said...

It's hard to find decent food nowadays. The food quality seems to drop compare when I was a kid.

October 4, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

Quality have been compromise in the selfish act of more profits...want to get good food? just have to cook it at home..

October 4, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm sorry I have no idea what that is. Missed you posting!

October 5, 2008 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger jepunlauee said...

hey ,you can cook yourself,tat prawn mee soup..just buy tis brand..penang's favourite "Instant Hokkien Mee",packed by Teng Eng Trading.tel is 04-6578308
it is in a paste form,easy to cook,and taste excatly lik our pg hokkien mee tatse..I think maybe some supermarket got sell it..

October 7, 2008 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger 2xMum said...

Wow... assam laksa cost RM8.90!!

Come to Penang la... to have assam laksa, curry mee & prawn mee! Hehe.. :)

October 7, 2008 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

I know Penang have nice Prawn Mee, but in Malacca here too have delicious prawn mee, visit malacca lah

October 7, 2008 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger cre8tone said...

Yummy food's everywhere.. hehehe~~

October 7, 2008 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Rose world said...

I know what you mean, Dora. We never tend to inherit our mother's skillful cooking right? I love homecook food more than eating out!!

October 8, 2008 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Kikey Loo said...

go to Penang, u can get nice food every where :)

October 8, 2008 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Rozella said...

Wow, wow!! So yummy, yummy!

October 8, 2008 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger lusia said...

HI friend,really very nice blog.very interesting post too.keep it up.

October 9, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home