Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Banzai DVD Games

Hello people, do you love playing DVD games? Do you love sushi? You must be thinking what's the relationship between playing DVD games and sushi. I don't want you to drag your head further, let me tell you straight forward here that Screenlife Games has launched a very funny game which is named after a hit TV show, Banzai. Well, you are not required to swallow the sushi as it's not a sushi eating competition entirely but if you do like sushi, I'm sure you will have the guts to take it as a challenge.

In this game, you are fully tested on the skill of using chopsticks! You are required to pick as many sushi as possible within the given time of 15-minute into your sushi bowl. But before that, all the players have to watch stunts from acclaimed Super Banzai Video Show and bet on the outcome of the stunt. Anyway, whoever has the most sushi in the bowl will appear to be the winner of the game. Isn't it good to play?

This is great playing with family members and friends. If you are still thinking a game for the party you are going to organize, why not trying Banzai as I think it's most appropriate. You can buy it online at a discounted price of only $29.99. You can even download the cute picture of Tako-gotchi for wallpaper and screensaver too. Check out Tako own Myspace page at www.myspace.com/takotheocto. Anyone wanna play with me? Let me warn you, I'm good at using chopsticks! Hehehe...

ScreenLife Games is at it again. They launched a new Banzai game. Check it out:
Post?slot_id=20673&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Rozella said...

I love playing all sorts of games!

September 21, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

Your sidebars aren't showing up for me.

September 22, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

it's look fun but i seldom have time to play games

September 24, 2008 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger insikwa said...

I made a review about this too..its fun game indeed...

September 25, 2008 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Rose world said...

Hi Dora! I am back!

I love to play games, especially those mind game..... :p

September 28, 2008 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Juliana said...

hi just drop again :D

October 1, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home