Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Have You Received IKEA Catalogue 2009?

Both hubby and myself are fan of IKEA basically due to their simple and nice concept. Tell you, I still keep IKEA old catalogues from 2000 as I think their style in home improvement will never out of trend. Second thing I love them is that they will always think ahead of the common problems and different solutions will be given. Third is of course in relation to their price. Not many of their stuff selling expensive if you compare most of the sofas with the furniture shops. Since the new catalogue reached our place days ago, I’m always excited to check what’s new inside and surprisingly to know the prices for some hot stuffs have gone down (although not much).

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Juliana said...

i think i have that catalogue :D i still looking for new bed for jason.

have a nice sunday

September 14, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

In the midst of house renovation I would love to have an Ikea catalogue. I design my wardrobe using tips from these catalogue too.

September 14, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger agnes said...

yea.. im fan of ikea too.. noticed that the MALM chest drawer series has increased the price of ard RM20 adi.. :S

September 15, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

how to get the catalogue?
can subscribe wan?

September 16, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Rozella said...

I love IKEA!!

September 16, 2008 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Love IKEA too.

September 16, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Kikey Loo said...

ur house shd be have many of IKEA product!

September 19, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home