Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, June 28, 2010

Biggest Change...

I guess the BIGGEST change in myself after married is that I tend to save from my monthly expenses. I mean I'll try to buy less for sure (but I do pamper myself too in some circumstances, hehehe...) And I'll opt for the cheaper but quality still ok brand for some household items. I think save a little here and there it means something at the end. I rather spend more on the little monster. You know all those stuffs like diapers, milk & vaccinations cost quite a BIG sum. Bringing up a kid is expensive nowadays...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger smallkucing said...

trrue

June 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger jepunlauee said...

yes..after married and after a few additions on to the family..really not so interested in those "branded"things or even the latest fashion clothes any more..but when the kids are older and grownup..we tends to pampers ourselves again..expcially me...kakkkaaa..

June 28, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home