Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, April 10, 2010

For The Love & Care

Do you usually buy presents to your family members on the special occasion? Well, it's kinda important to remember a person's special day as it shows how much you concern towards this person. Frankly, I can't remember my friends' birthday save for a few really close one but I remember all my family members' birthday and buy them a gift without fail. I think how much value of the gift doesn't matter but this is a gesture that a person may much appreciated. Anyway, I would like to buy gold bullion for my parents on their wedding anniversary day which is around the corner. I want to thank my parents for bringing-up us with endless love and care!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jepunlauee said...

Its so how soon of you to remember your love ones..coz nowadays..not so many children still buy presents for their parents..

April 10, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home