Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Rainy Morning...

Oh it's a rainy morning, I can smell he rain when I woke up from the bed just now. I thought I want to sleep a bit later but I forced myself to get up because I gotta sort out some assignments before its due date as I've wasted some weeks before. And I gotta do it fast before my little baby wakes up too. The aroma of coffee refreshes me instantly & make my brain function in the early morning! So I hardly go on without caffeine! Still doubt about the plan later. Don't know where we gonna have breakfast and the activities after that... I guess I need to get the pile of laundry out of the basket & wash the washroom before the little guy disturb me!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger vanesaaqiqi said...

Please don't forget the past when you success,and there also has future when you failures.
I'm here really is fantastic,everyone will loves.
Moncler
Give me a place to stand I speak the earth cocked up
Moncler Jackets
attract me, really good quality.competitive price

discount moncler

Yesterday is past tomorrow will only better.Great, too smart, too good to be.
moncler outlet

November 17, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home