Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Plan Your Travel With Accor

It's countless how many times I've mentioned that go traveling is the top on my current wish list. Yes, I'm looking forward to one nearby but I would love to visit Korea after much exposed to the "Sparkling Korea" travel advertisement or was it because of watching too much of Korean drama series? I'm not too sure though... Anyway, I'm seriously would love visiting this country when my boy grows bigger. I want to bring him to have fun at the largest theme park in Korea ~ Everland. I was told this theme park has some very nice events even greater than Disneyland. It doesn't mean that I don't like Disneyland but I don't really love going to Hong Kong for their ever packed and human congestion. Meanwhile, going US, France or Japan may exceed my budget most probably!

How I wish Accor Hotels 3-Day Super Sale Asia Pacific will be available by the time we are ready to pack our luggage. For those who are looking for budget vacation, this is the one you must not miss! They are running a very good deal for room booking online from 27th October-30th October 2009 for the stays between December 09 to April 10. There are over one million of rooms across Asia Pacific with special price as low as USD30 per night so you better check out their website today. Anyway, the rates will be varied at different Accor's brand eg Novotel, All Seasons, Grand Mercure etc. For your information, Accor is a well known company in the hospitality industry and they are the European leader in hotels.

Post?slot_id=79642&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Moon said...

thanks for sharing this :)

November 2, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home