Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Futuristic Mini Car



Saw this mini car in the recent news and this is shown at Tokyo Motor Show 2007. Wondering Nissan really selling this car in the future. If it is in the market, this must be another hot selling just like SMART car. I think it must be very easy to drive as I saw the lady drives just like controlling a kid's playing battery car. This car can also overcomes most women's (I'm referring myself lah...)problem:-> PARKING.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This car is really... Cute!

October 28, 2007 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Chinneeq said...

hehe this is so cute. i think my gal is gonna fall in love with this car!

October 31, 2007 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home