Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Special Thank You!

This is specially dedicated to all those commented on my previous post (I Know Him Well Yet Don't Understand Him Deep Enough?...) U all are a bunch of very kind person in giving me ur personal opinion sincerely. I want to speak out loud:"THANK YOU VERY MUCH" from the bottom of my heart!




P/S: I'm fine, we both r ok & hang out as usual. I'm sorry to get some friends worry that there's something serious happened between us. NoNoNo...,it's just my feeling towards this particular situation whenever it happens and I know how to handle it by now since we have been many years together (he is my secondary school sweetheart) and there r many years ahead too.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ratu Syura said...

Awww..thanks for the nice dedication. Well, I do wish you guys the best and many beautiful years to come. When you know you can overcome tough situations in your relationship, that's when you know that you're meant to be together and can stand the test of time! :D

October 18, 2007 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

thanks for the nice dedication too..obstacles makes u guys stronger!

October 19, 2007 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger sting said...

glad to hear that... I see yr 1st anniversary is coming.. happy 1st anniversary in advance..and many more to come.. oh, got a tag for u :-)

October 23, 2007 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home