Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, October 26, 2007

Tennis-Madrid Master Series


This is a GREATtournament. I'm a little disappointed 'coz Rafa couldn't defend this title-Madrid Master in his homeland. But this time it's David Nalbandian who won & I felt he deserved it. This huge man is a good player. His only weakness is that he is not very consistent wth his performance each match so it's hard to forecast his games somehow. I love to see Federer lost to Nalbandian. Alth Federer is ranked No. 1, I find his games is rather FAKE. (sorry to Federer fans). Hahaha...believe me in it for watching tennis many years! Besides, Federer is not a sporting guy. Can see his facial expression all came up when he is losing points behind.

CONGRATS NALBANDIAN !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home