Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tag: 3-in-1 About Me

As I've promised Ling that I'll do this tag yesterday night but I have to do this today 'coz I'm too tired. Sorry ok?! Although the title is 3-in-1, Ling said can choose at least one to do, here I haven chosen 2 as follows:-)

TAG#1




1)A movie that made you laugh
- Austin Power In Goldmember.

2)A book that made you cry
- None.

3)A best friend
- Yuan, Qian, Kar Men & Chern Huan (my nieces&nephew)

4)A favorite childhood memory
- Playing "masak" wth Barry(my pet dog)

5)Your favorite animal
- Doggie.

6)Your favorite food
- Seafood.

7)An item of clothing you can't do without
- Inner wears.

8)Something you collect
- Foreign Notes & Coins.

9)Your favorite store to shop in
- Adidas boutique.

10)Your favorite flower
- X'mas flower.

===============================================

TAG#2

If you were given a chance to be an animal one day what would you like to be and why?

Well, I don't like to be an animal but if I really need to choose to be one, then here it is:-)
yes, the adorable Koala. Reason being they can lazy all day long yet people treating them preciously with food and many many hugs!

So, buddies u can do one of these or both according to ur preference, thx!
> Fiona
> Siew Ting
> Sweetiepie
> KM
> Eva
> Sweet Jasmine

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger sting said...

haha.. you are also as cute :-) thx for the tag ya..

November 29, 2007 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you again!:)

November 30, 2007 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sting
~ Cute right?!...haha, u r welcome.

Sweetiepie
~ U r welcome.

November 30, 2007 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home