Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My New Shoes







I bought a pair of new shoes from Marie Claire (MC) today. Got 50% discount so the price after that is only=RM45.00. Worth it right?! I love this kind of shape, I don't know what it calls but I always say it's "Alladin shoes" hehe...And I found there's "spare heel" given too inside the box. Can you see there's something like a "certificate" with the title: MC Shoes are designed for the Modern Lady who's truly a girl at heart. Well, I'm Modern Lady so I love this shoes!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A cert?for a shoes!sound like you are buying a diamond huh!Your shoes is so preciousla!...Your shoes is beautiful..I wish I could wear it.LOLBtw where you buy this?pavilion?

November 29, 2007 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sweetiepie
~ haha...that's why I said worth it & can't resist 2buy! I bought it@MValley.

November 29, 2007 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Deana E said...

wow..worth every penny dora! i love to shop shoe at mid valley

November 29, 2007 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

nice shoes....but not for me anymore.....

November 30, 2007 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Happy Survivor said...

Im looking for new shoes for my friend's wedding coz have to "sisters". You've got nice shoes. Hmmm...maybe I should give MValley a visit soon.

November 30, 2007 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Deana
~ Yeah, shoes there r ok.

Sweet Jasmine
~ Thx, of course sport/walking shoes r more comfortable than this, hehe...

HappyAlly
~Yeah, sales is on. If I hv more $$$$$ 2spend, I lv Robinsons, hehe...

November 30, 2007 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Leena said...

spare heels??
need meh? like you'll be carryin it in your handbag just in case it breaks. in that case, you'll have to carry a can of glue too.
nice nice..

November 30, 2007 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Leena
~ Sure need what?...No need glue as the heel(base) could be "installed" easily. U r funny lah, babe! hehe...

December 1, 2007 at 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home