Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Variety Of Best Engagement Rings


Ask a woman and she will tell you that it's incomplete without a ring on the Engagement Day. A careful pick and choose from the variety of engagement rings which best represents one's personality is very important.

I have a crush on it where I found Jamesallen got the best service I ever met. Since I love everything in D-I-Y, I want to design my own ring with the finest cut diamonds. The heart shape is just too great and I wanna wear it for the dinner celebrating our 2nd Wedding Anniversary next year.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Diamond is girl best friend..hehe
Hey! you got a very beautiful banner huh!:)emmm heart shape Diamond ring is very expensive woh!But I love it too.

November 26, 2007 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Deana E said...

i love diamond too..i have ring,pendant and earing..what should i get next for valentine's gift next year?

November 26, 2007 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sweetiepie
~ Yes, diamond can make a woman very elegant. My banner really beautiful ah?...Thx!

Deana
~ emm...u shld get a Rolex diamond watch then!

November 27, 2007 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home