Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Some Happy Moments

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Yippee...I'm happy over this whole week because as follows:-)

1) I'm successfully made it in my career move. This is such a lovely job I'm looking for. Having gone through 1st & 2nd Interview, saving the waiting process keep my heartbeat bumping faster than normal and finally everything is just landed by my side yesterday. Hoorayyyyyy...! (For those who are curious, I'm actually started discuss about it in Career Move 1.0 & Career Move 1.1)

2) I got most, infact all my paid posts approved. So, I'm USD$XX.XX RICHER as of today! I'll continue to write more. For the newbies who just started writing paid post & face with problems here & there, don't give up. Once u get it, it's just pretty easy for you! (haha...talking like very pro blogger. I'm just sharing my personal experience, hope u appreciate)

3) This is even more exciting in terms of blogging. I have many good & nice buddies. We read each other posts and exchange comments. The awards honoured made me PROUD! I hope the list of awards@my side-bar will just add-on. Thanks and you are such a bunch of wonderful buddies!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Deana E said...

good for you Dora. hope more happiness to come!

November 24, 2007 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Happy Survivor said...

Oh, im so happy for you Dora. Wish your happiness could spread a bit to me too ^-^

November 24, 2007 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Deana
~ Thx & I hope more 2 come of course, hehehe...

Happy_ally
~ Ok lah I spread a bit 2u. Thx 4dropping-by my blog. Do come here more often!

November 25, 2007 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

Hi..dora..glad for u too..hope u can earn enough for u to buy the things u wish for...!

November 26, 2007 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sweet Jasmine
~ Thx & yeah I'll try 2 earn as much as I can b4 I retired. hehe...

November 27, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home