Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, November 26, 2007

So Many Things I Want, So Little Money I Have...

Many people talking about Pavilion and being KLite myself haven't step-into this hip & cool complex seems a bit "embarrass". So we think it's a must to go there on Saturday.










Nasi Lemak

Dumpling Soup Noodle

Ice-Lemon Tea & Coffee

We didn't buy a single thing there coz I found I love soooooo many things & it's not the time to buy it now. So we have something to eat@Mdm Kwan's. We ordered our all time favourite: Nasi Lemak (hubby) & Dumpling Soup Noodle (myself). What I target for myself is a Burberry Bag. I love this brand so much but set this aside at the moment...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Ratu Syura said...

Yayy! You made it to Pavilion. I love Madam Kwan's! My fave!!

November 26, 2007 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Happy Survivor said...

No worry, year end sales is around the corner. You could spot your favourite stuffs now & make a "hot" shopping very soon ^-^....Added you in my blog yea.

November 26, 2007 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

new shopping complex...Pavilion?
wah... Mdm Kwan nice nasi lemak...ate in Midvalley sometime ago..very big portion....

November 26, 2007 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish i could go there..emm sounds interesting..hey!the food you order look very sedaplah

November 27, 2007 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Leena said...

i agree with you. so many things, so little money..pavillion is a great place to window shop..
things there are quite pricey.

November 27, 2007 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Chinneeq said...

Believe or not, until today i havent step my foot into Mdm Kwan!!

must go to Pavillion one day...

November 27, 2007 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Deana E said...

the same madam kwan in mid valley? another branch? been there once only.food are great!

November 28, 2007 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

R.Syura
~ Yeah, finally...

Happy Ally
~ But sales@Pavillion doesn't hv much diff (price b4&after)...Thx 4d add, I've added u2.

Sweet Jasmine
~ Yeah Pavillion in Bkt Bintang. Nasi Lemak ok lor...

Sweetiepie
~ Yeah I think this is d only "classy" shopping complex in town. U shld go & see when u come 2M'sia.

Leena
~ Yeah yeah...end up going home wth empty hands!

Chin Nee
~ Nvr mind, Mdm Kwan is not very big deal, hehe...

Deana
~ Yeah same Mdm Kwan in MV. There's another in KLCC too.

November 28, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home