Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, November 29, 2007

There's Always Someone To Chat With

A blind date with a stranger meeting personally could be very dangerous nowadays. But to get one to chat with at this dating site is not bad as we can have free chat with anyone we like. Hey, I can look for one based on gender, age, country and height among others. It sounds nice, right?

I think I would rather go for blogging as I have get used to it. Yes, I'm married but getting myself to this free online dating is a way to express my frustration, tension or my view on certain topics which I don't like to turn it to my hubby, hehehe...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

oh, i love chatting online

November 30, 2007 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Big Boys Oven said...

hahaah I did that long time ago! : )

November 30, 2007 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Hazel & BigBoyOven
~ Yeah, I love to chat online too.

December 1, 2007 at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home