Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, December 1, 2007

To Strive In My Career


Well, I'm actually a very ambitious person. I'll striving with all initiatives to reach my target when I have one. I refering this to my career path.

Recalling the day when I was in junior admin post, I had enrolled myself for some computer courses and computer traning because I found myself still pretty stranger to computer when I started my first job.

As for now, I love those leadership training assigned to me. Besides upgrading my viewpoint in leadership, the theories and case study I learnt could be applied to my daily routine in work especially when working with "highly difficult people"!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there. how are ya?

am a friend of Allys and i live india, if you have seen me on her blog. was just reading thru and very interested in what you have written here. Do tell us more what happened at this training. I wish my office sponsored me for such programs too.

And yeah pls do share this program details with Ally too. Can she attend it.

Thanks, i dont know your name. me is mansoor.

December 1, 2007 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

it's good to attend those courses which can improve our knowledge.

December 1, 2007 at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home